This no bake cheesecake parfait is perfect for the summer! It doesn’t get any better than using fresh homegrown fruits, not having to turn on the oven and enjoying a rich and creamy cheesecake all in one easy and simple recipe! This is perfect for the up coming fourth of July celebration especially if you use strawberries and blueberries divided by a layer of the cheesecake mixture. It looks so pretty and festive! This recipe can be made in individual parfait or sundae glasses or in one glass dish. I found footed plastic parfait cups at the dollar store which work great for taking to a picnic. They were packaged 5 to a pack and this recipe makes enough for 10 servings so buying 2 packs was perfect. I took these for dessert after a baseball game so standing the filled cups in a 9×13 pan and putting the pan in a cooler worked great.
The cheesecake is wonderfully creamy. The recipe is delicious as is, however, if you want to top it with granola or graham cracker crumbs, that would be nice too. It is gluten free as the recipe is written so I just make some swirls on the top layer of cheesecake as a finishing touch. I think sprinkling just the cheesecake with salted pecans and then drizzling caramel sauce over the top or using fresh pineapple in a middle layer of cheesecake and topping it with hot fudge sauce as it is served would be awesome too!
As you may have noticed, I now have links on my posts to Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter on the right side of this page. If you post on pinterest or other social media, I would love it if you would share this post or one of the small pictures, located just before the recipe, on your page and I thank you in advance! Hope your summer so far has been enjoyable and fun…Happy 4th of July and may God continue to bless America!
- 1 Pound Strawberries, washed, dried and sliced
- 1 Pint Blueberries, washed and dried
- 2 8oz. bricks Cream Cheese (at room temperature)
- 2 Cups Confectioner's Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla (clear if you have it)
- 1 8oz. Container of Whipped Topping (thawed)
- Using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese until creamy
- Mix in the confectioner's sugar and vanilla
- Add the whipped topping and mix until incorporated
- Place sliced strawberries in bottom of a glass dish
- Top with ½ of the cream cheese mixture, spreading evenly
- Sprinkle blueberries over the cream cheese mixture
- Top with remaining half of cheese mixture, again spreading out evenly